puckthebunny’s fiery hair tutorial is so much easier to view and more organized than my mermaid one was, and so she totally inspired me to get my act together with mine~ Due to the theme you can’t even click to reblog the damned thing on the main tutorials page, but here’s the original that was done a few months back for better quality photos: Here!
Just a quick look on how I colored my extensions!
- The very top of my head is Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Sky Blue. This color is around the crown of my head and in my bangs and is mixed with Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue towards the ends.
- First color is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue for the extensions, as this matches up with the bottom layer of my actual hair. This helps to blend the extensions and my actual hair.
- This is where the ombre to the next colors happens. By mixing the first and second major color, it helps to blend them and make them look less harsh. Here is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue and Direction’s Apple Green mixed together in 1:1 ratios.
- The next is just Direction’s Apple Green.
- Another mix! Direction’s Apple Green and Direction’s Fluorescent Glow in the same ratio.
- Then, at the ends it’s just Direction’s Fluorescent Glow.
Make sure to really blend the colors, especially if you don’t want any straight across lines, on your hair/extensions. As you go on with your other pieces (I started at the bottom row of extensions) make sure to clip them in and go from there. I only did one piece at a time to make sure the sections of color matched up perfectly.
If you didn’t catch puckthebunny’s tutorial for a flame version, you can find it here: Here! Go check it out!
P.S. If you’re worried about bleeding colors here are a few tips: Using cold water, a sulfate-free color care shampoo, and trying to separate the colors when washing are all very helpful. For a more in depth look check out the Helpful Articles drop down with the page labeled Bleeding Colors on my blog.
So we have an Italian exchange student at our school. And he and I were hanging out and he saw a pony, and he tried to show me but he didn’t know what it was called so he just pointed at it and said “Look, the compressed horse.”
And then he just grinned at his complete understanding of the English language.
|LOTR Fandom:||Our movies are great! We love them|
|Hunger Games Fandom:||Us too! We're really grateful to have such an amazing series so far|
|The Book Thief Fandom:||Our movie was literally perfect|
|The Maze Runner Fandom:||I can't WAIT until our movie gets released! The author said there are a few small differences but that's fine, he said they only took out unimportant things|
|Harry Potter Fandom:||WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH OUR MOVIES SUCK THERE ARE ENDLESS THINGS THAT SHOULDVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DIDNT PORTRAY HARRY AS SASSY AS POSSIBLE AND VOLDEMORT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE A MORTAL DEATH AND DUMBLEDORE ISNT AS ERRATIC AND MYSTERIOUS|
|Hunger Games Fandom:|
|The Book Thief Fandom:|
|The Maze Runner Fandom:|
|Percy Jackson Fandom:||*breaks down crying*|
|Avatar The Last Airbender Fandom:||Man too bad we never got a movie|
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
Actual problems with feminism
- excluding POC, mogai, disabled and especially trans women
- ignoring issues that do not involve the U.S
- not realizing that feminism is for women to realize that they can do what they want and thrashing women who are feminine or wear religious attire
Not problems of feminism
- one teenage girl saying she hates men because 5 men catcalled her while walking home from school
Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting | Cooking Classy